1. Do your patrons use the internet to find health information? Are they cyberchondriacs?
- Microsoft examines causes of ‘cyberchondria’
- Cyberchondria: When Web Search Makes You Sick(er)
- Microsoft: “Cyberchondria” disrupting people’s lives
- Cyberchondria: Studies of the Escalation of Medical Concerns in Web Search
2. White Space Broadband has just been approved by the FCC.
- Internet coming to white space near you
- Open skies for white space broadband as FCC gives thumbs up
- Motorola Applauds FCC Decision to Approve Use of TV White Space for Rural Broadband and Other Innovations
- Why We Need White-Space Broadband
3. E-mail accounts will be full of holiday photos. Show these cool photo tools to your patrons!
4. Yahoo BOSS and Vertical Lens